$500 scholarship check for the student of your choice!
We are once again looking for Berks/Lehigh County school district teams to compete in
our annual school competition!! The winning team will receive a traveling trophy
which they can proudly display until next year’s race and at least a $500 scholarship
check for the student of their choice. Teams must only be comprised of school district
faculty or staff.
March 28, 2020 9:00AM
30th Annual Kutztown Fools’ Run
• Teams must be comprised of at least 4(four) district employees.
• Teams must be co-ed.
• Districts may have more than one team.
• Team rosters must be submitted to Don Sechler prior to race day at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Winner will be the team with the lowest average finish.
• Team members can run either the 10 mile or 5K race to be included.
• In the event of a tie, the team with the most 10-mile finishers will prevail.
• Team members must register individually via the online registration link at
The Fools Run Benefits the Donald Peters Memorial Scholarship Fund Administered by the Optimist Club of Kutztown Foundation. Benefiting High School Seniors from the Brandywine Heights, Fleetwood Area, Kutztown Area and Hamburg Area School Districts.
Please contact Don Sechler at email@example.com or
610-698-3826 with any questions