The race is run rain or shine. The race director will have the right and responsibility to cancel the day’s events due to extreme and dangerous weather. In such instances, information will be available by calling 610.698.3826
- The 10 mile race starts at 9:00am and the 5K begins at 9:10am. The 2 mile walk starts at 9:15 am.
- Races start and end on College Blvd. in front of the Kutztown Fairgrounds and Kutztown University Lot 1 parking area
- 10 mile course is a scenic out and back road loop with time splits at the 5 mile mark. The course is mostly flat with an uphill climb at 1, 2, 8 and 9 miles. The 10 mile course will close after 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The 5K course is a mostly flat out and back course with an uphill climb at the beginning heading toward the KU campus
- Water will be available on both courses – 1,3,5,7,9 mile markers for 10 miler— 1,2 mile marker for 5K.
For the safety of all runners no scooters, in-line skates, headphones, animals, or jogging strollers are permitted on course.